8/27/07

Menu Plan monday

Sunday-

Marcos Pizza, smoothies (pictured)
Monday-
BBQ Chicken on the Grill, flavored noodles, zucchini and carrots, ice cream for dessert
Tuesday ( school starts)
Cabbage Kielbasa Skillet ( pictured with recipe below), Applesauce, homade banana nut muffins
Wednesday
BLT, carrot sticks
Thursday
Fried chicken, red skin potatoes, broccoli with cheese
Friday
eggs, pancakes, sausage
Recipe for Cabbage Kielbasa Skillet
1 large red onion
1 large green pepper, julienned
1 large red pepper, julienned
2 tbsp. butter
1 lb. smoked kielbasa or polish sausage, cut into 1 inch slices
1 package coleslaw mix
1/2 Cup reduced sodium chicken broth
1 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. pepper
In a large skillet, saute onion and peppers in butter until tender. Add the remaining ingredients. Cook and stir for 6-8 min. or until heated through.
Yield 4 servings
This is so yummy! I am not a sausage eater but this stuff is so good!!!









post signature

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The smoothies are sounding good!! Maybe I will make a slight change in my menu :)

Betsy said...

Great recipes!

Anonymous said...

Yummy!! The smoothies look delish!

Have a great Monday! (I am working on the tag)

Nadine said...

Nice menur as usual.

Anonymous said...

I'll take one of those smoothies :) Great looking week.

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

mmmm. Yummy.

Jen(n) said...

I love smoked kielbasa... I'll have to try this. I never know how to cook it up except by itself. Thank for sharing!!

The Edwards said...

THanks for sharing. Yummy dishes, and the smoothies sound great. I love your meal...