Our Wonderful Thanksgiving... We celebrated This fantastic day the day after. My mother Blessed us with fixing the entire meal and baked the 4 amazing pumpkin, pecan and apple pies you see below! One thing for sure is My mother would never cut corners and buy boughten crusts either! Yes they tasted as good as they look! We have so much to be thankful for in our lives!!!!
8 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME nobody knows? oh boy I'm an open book lol ...ok Joy here goes...
1. I never thought I would really like having a Tattoo but I Love my palm tree Tat enough that I Really think I NEED a scissors Tattoo with hair strands coming out of it ( someone suggested colored strands) hmmmmm time will tell...
2. I absolutely LOVE my head and back scratched almost daily and hard enough that I am sure I have scars
3. I HATE clutter, junk and trash laying around of any sort
( organization is key)
When I get boxed anything I take it out of cardboard and discard it!
Tuesday morning Trash day has become my favorite day of the week
4. I am anal about paying my bills to the point, I will sacrifice fun of any sort! Probably why I work everyday and I am still learning to have fun and relax in life
5. My family is my life! I know God has me where I am at for his purpose, I still have ALOT to learn! Learning to be a good wife, a mom of 2 teens and a tween with ADHD...Yes I still have ALOT to learn!
6. I go to sleep most nights reverting back to when I was a young teen doing back flips and no handed cartwheels through the yard at my parents house, this is something I was so close to being able to do but never mastered it because of fear! I can see myself doing it
7. I wake up in the morning and the 1st thing I think about is my weight! What I ate the night before and how much of a work out I can do time wise!
8. I love LOVE love cutting hair, and doing spa services making people feel WONDERFUL about themselves!!! I treasure ALL my clients as dear friends, I cherish each and everyone of them as Gods gifts! I'M SO BLESSED!