9/17/07

Keys is the topic for Heads or Tails today, to see more participents click here...
Well We can write anything about keys we want. The 1st thing that came to my mind is the Florida Keys.
My DH and I went on a cruise a couple yrs ago already and the 2 places we went was KEY WEST and the BAHAMAS. My favorite part was looking at the little shops and I walked by a guy statue. and out of the corner of my eye I seen him move, I was creaped out! I told Bill that guy moved and he thought I had too many drinks at the Captains night the night before, so AFTER went to this particular shop to get our freebie we went back and he did move! He WINKED at me! He was covered in copper paint and looked like a painter! I never seen anything like it though I guess it is common in bigger places. It was neat and I Wish my scanner worked cuz I would share the photo with you all (sigh)
I loved going to the Keys, it was a very beautiful place there and looking at the photos bring back lovely memories! Makes me want to go on another cruise again too;)
hmmm...I guess we have 2 or 3 more yrs to go? Well when Bill gets 15 yrs safe driving we will be eligable for another cruise....Go Bill Go!;) Hmmm...where shall we go next time?

post signature

4 comments:

Siani said...

I've only ever seen the Florida Keys on TV and in pics - it looks beautiful. I'd love to spend time there with my camera. Have a great week!

Barb said...

I would like to go back now that I'm old enough to appreciate it!

I would have needed to change my pants if I had seen a statue move! :)

Misty DawnS said...

I've always wanted to go on a cruise. And, the guy statue - well, I would have freaked!

Rambler said...

hey great to know you had fun