9/3/07

White Chocolate pudding pie with strawberries, yummy!

2 packs of white chocolate pudding mix, pack of graham crackers, stick of butter, 2 tbsp sugar, strawberries, chocolate chips and (not pictured, 1 tsp of crisco butter flavored to melt chocolate chips )1st cut up some strawberries, and wash them up drain them good!
grind up the graham crackers...Jelena was my big helper!;)

melt 1 stick of butter and add to the graham cracker mixture along with the 2 Tbsp sugar, mix well and pat in pie dish...

no need to bake! Then mix the pudding according to the package direction for the pie recipe then fill the pie... add strawberries across the top

melt 1 tbsp of crisco with 1/4- 1/2 cup semi sweet chips then drizzle over the strawberries, and refrigerate until your ready to eat!
NOW onto this weeks menu!
Sunday
We ordered pizza with mushrooms, sausage, pepperoni, bacon, onions, Pie above for dessert
Monday is "THE" Baby shower at my home.
we are going to have pepperoni dip with crackers, bacon bites, cucumber sandwiches, carrot sticks, seven layer salad, fruit pizza and celebration cake.
Tuesday
leftovers
Wednesday
My brothers here from Colorado, I get to entertain his family and mom and dad with this new dinner... Taco Filled pasta shells, corn cake, peas, salad, mandrin oranges in orange jello for dessert
Thursday
Crab salad wraps, carrot sticks
Friday
I am having a garage sale so we are having frozen pizzas from Schwans
I hope everyone has a great week!
This is a busy week
for me!!!!;)

post signature

10 comments:

Nicole said...

Omgosh... your menu sounds soooo good! I love shower food. :) Have a great week!

PS- Im dying over here to have a taste of that pie, which I've bookmarked by the way. ;)

Anonymous said...

Yum Yum! Great menu.

Have a great week!

MOPS said...

Sounds yummy! Whats taco filled pasta shells??? Have a great babyshower!

KC said...

I am going to make that pie.. YUM YUM YUM.. but oh I so don't need dessert.. LOL
You are extreamly busy this week. all that enteraining Plus a garage sale.. I can see why you are doing Pizza on Friday.

Anonymous said...

Jelena looks like she is having fun and a great helper!! Sounds like a yummy week.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

good luck at the garage sale. the pie looks wonderful!!

smiles, bee

Mia said...

omg that looks soooooooo good.

Anonymous said...

That pie looks soooo yummy!! Love the step by step pics!! I have been doing this alot lately, just haven't posted any pics.

Your menu looks yummy!! Hope the shower was successful, as well as the garage sale!!

Have a great Monday!


Jodi

HLiza said...

Oh i so want to try the no-bake pudding..it suits me well since I don't have an oven anymore. But I will have to figure out whether graham crackers and the Jell-O things are available here. Thanks for the step by step pics and instructions..good for dummies like me!

Shionge said...

Yo sure looks easy Tina :) Is that Jello the pudding mix?