10/10/07

Happy Birthday to my DH

Tonight We celebrated Bills Birthday! We enjoyed this yummy pizza from Arpeggiospizza.com they are officially opening tomorrow but are giving away a FREE medium pizza, 1 per family for whom ever waits in line! They are doing this from 3-8pm! I got there at 2:50pm and waited 40 min! WOW, Busy place! They mostly made pepperoni, What ever came out of the oven next is what you get! I got sausage and let me tell you it was like the best crust EVER! I loved it and we will definitely be going back! Great exposure they are getting! We added this to our dinner along with my DH's request of a Big salad with all the fixings and left over turkey! It was wonderful!
Getting ready to blow the candle, he does not care for cake so we did his favorite dessert....Apple Crumb pie alamode topped with drizzled caramel!

I was nice rather then lighting 41 candles I opted for 5;)
It was SO yummy! Our dear friend Marilyn joined us for dinner and Dessert! Adam had to leave for Football so we finished celebrating ...
Before Adam left we managed to get a WHOLE family shot with all our latest additions!;)
My DH LOVES Roses! I am a VERY unusual woman I would much rather get chocolate then roses so I am not big on flowers! To me they just die so whats the point... But my DH Loves roses so he got what he asked for and loved them!


post signature

7 comments:

Midlife Mom said...

I've got to type fast cause I'm first!!!!!!! I thought I was first on one last week and by the time I got done commenting I was like fifth!

That pizza looks so darned good! I need the bib again to catch the drool!

Great picture of your beautiful family and all your critters! xoxox

Shionge said...

Hey Happy Birthday to your DH and what a nice family photos too :D

Many many happy returns ya!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to him!! What a wonderful birthday and the pizza looks really yummy!!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Bill!

Great photos, Tina! I had to chuckle re: only 5 candles on his "cake". My DH's last birthday cake had 42 candles on it! And when my birthday came round, my cake had 33 candles on it. When we looked at the photos afterwards, the cakes look as though they were on fire! LOL

Nadine said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby. The pizza does look good. Looks like a good time was had by all.

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

Just what this town needs... a new pizza place! Hope Bill had a nice birthday.

Save me some pie, k?

Alicia said...

Hope he had a nice birthday.. Candles on a pizza is a creative idea.. On my birthday my friends put candles on a tiramasu.. at Max & ERma's