10/9/07

Tackle It Tuesday

My Tackle I have just finished up! I painted my bathroom IVORY DUST it is lighter and brighter and so much cleaner! The other color I had was more of a yellow ivory... here is during the job...


AND AFTER! I have 1 wall papered already and kept it, 1 less wall to paint is a good thing;)
Of course I kept the same Palm Tree Decor...
This was my big tackle for the week!
Now I am doing all my monday cleaning today! Washing my youngest childs bedding ( wet everything including the comforter) sigh...
I have got my bedding cleaned, still gotta dust all rooms, vacuum all rooms, clean 2 bathrooms, Cook a big turkey dinner, give a perm, go to a Dr appt for youngest child and then cub scouts...sigh
Busy busy!
hope everyone has a wonderful day! I am going to get tackleing because it will all get done!!!!

post signature

6 comments:

Nadine said...

It always feels so good to finish off a project. You did a good job painting. I like the decor.

Karen said...

Your bathroom is beautiful! So fresh looking now with it's new coat of paint! Great job!

Anonymous said...

My mother in law has that same bathroom pattern!

MOPS said...

looks great! I have gotten the painting bug too! I desperately need to do my office!

Shionge said...

You never failed to amaze me Tina ;) Have fun!!

Stayllo said...

I like the brightness of the new color. I can't wait to start painting my new house. I need to do every room!