10/3/07

Thursday Thirteen Fall Treats

My Thursday Thirteen post has to be about Food Since Lori has my mouth watering teasing me with her buckeyes;) Thanks Lori!
Thirteen treats I look foreward to having this Fall YUMMY!
1. BUCKEYES
2. PUMPKIN ROLLS
3. PECAN PIE
4. PUMPKIN PIE
5.HOT SPICED CIDER
6.(HOT) CARAMEL APPLE LATTE ( Sheri's Coffee house)
7. (HOT)AUTUMN TWILIGHT( Sheri's Coffee house)
8.WARM CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES from the oven

9. CARAMEL APPLES
10. APPLE CIDER and POWDERED DOUGHNUTS
11.APPLE PIE With ice cream please
12.PUMPKIN DELIGHTS(Little Debbies)
13. PEANUT BRITTLE

post signature

7 comments:

Jenny McB said...

This is a delicious list! Do you have Little Debbie snacks in your area? My kids love the pumpkin spice cookies that they only sell this time of year.

Not a low cal food on this list, it's all good!

The Edwards said...

YOUR list is out of this world!
We love crider too... Pumkin rolls I truely love but crazy enought I don't have a clue how to make them, maybe you could give me some pointers or call me when your rolling them up! I would love to learn...

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh i want that stuff! ha ha ha

smiles, bee

KC said...

all sounds yummy Happy T13

Midlife Mom said...

Y.U.M.M.Y. Everything sounds so good! I am so wanting some hot spiced cider!!!! Ususally I just make it at Christmas but I think I should make some for Halloween this year!!! Love your WW, Maddie looks so cute with her head in her bag of food! I feel just like that some days!

Rims said...

Yum!! Can the crispy warm choco cookies drop from the oven in my mouth :P

Happy TT

Shionge said...

Whoa! I'm drooling already Tina..;)