10/24/07

Thursday Thirteen

My Thursday Thirteen is going to be about All the costumes I enjoy... I never was much on Halloween and i never aloud my kids to go trick or treating until a few yrs ago. I believe it is all in fun and we do NOT do gory stuff no way! So here are my pics for kids and or adults!

1. Cyndi Lauper I have won 2 times being her over the yrs and honestly with the BRIGHT BRIGHT red hair and all the ged up I really enjoyed it!;)
2. Madonna I was once dressed up like this for an 80's party, fun!
3. Hawaiin tikki costume
4. Tap Dancer ( I am going to try to be this, this year as I have to dress up for work, nobody at work knows about it and they are dying to know what
I am choosing!lol!
5. McDonalds milkshake which I was last year for work
6. lady bug which is what Maddie will be
7. Yellow m&m costume - (Jelena will be this yr)
8. Race Car driver (which is what Kedric will be)
9. Doctor in scrubs
10. cat
11. Baby
12. Boxer championship
13. Pirate


post signature

5 comments:

Jenny McB said...

The pictures didn't work, just a gray box and I did want to see the championship boxer!

Saw your kitten pictures, got all caught up. They are sweet!

Tinsie said...

Cindy Lauper! Madonna! *Now* you're talking. I'd love to see pictures :-)

Girls just wanna have fun!!

Anonymous said...

Great costumes!!! You should have pics up with this as well!!

Nadine said...

Okay you have to post pictures along side of this post. I would love to see you as Lauper.

palmtreefanatic said...

If I had a scanner I could share the photos but I do not sorry!;)