10/21/07

WEEKEND REFLECTION

Friday night we got the opportunity to go out! Teri watched my trio for sweetest Day so Bill and I got to go out! She got Bill a nice gift card for Red Lobster so We went there then to Cedar Point...Food is awesome as usual! I took advantage of the all you can eat shrimp special once again! This is my 3rd time feasting on this deal! I think I finally got my fill! Here was my Salad and roll, love those cheddar biscuits! Below that is my dinner! Shrimp Scampi and pasta alfredo with shrimp. I had lots and lots! and veggies!

Teri got me more goodies too! WOW! She works for Pepperidge Farm so she gets a little discount and spoiled me with all this! I love their croutons, she also surprised me with Dark chocolate drenched milanos regular and mint! Also 7 Godiva Chocolate bars! YUMMY! They are all Dark chocolate my favorite! She also got me this lotion! I have terribly dry hands! Thank you Teri! She treated the kids out to pizza at the Fun Zone and later on Taco Bell! WOW! She does take good care of me and all of us! she spoils us and we appreciate EVERYTHING she does! Thank you Teri! You are Such a great Friend!

Saturday we had Refresh in the evening! It is a big worship session our church puts on with the help with other churches! It is a wonderful time! Sunday We went to Cedar point as a family! The photos below are from there! Of Course I love watching Tim Hill as he is a great magaician/illusionist! I got to be a volunteer friday, he picked ME!!! I was So nervous! Today I got bold and asked him if he ever does Birthday parties! He said he did now he is pretty busy on cruise ships! How cool is that! So since he is leaving next monday after their LAST CP weekend he will be gone the whole month of november! Bummer! It was a long shot but worth asking right? lol! Well we had a nice time we watched 3 shows and a parade which didn't leave much time to ride rides but none the less it was a perfect gorgeous day and fun fun! OH I almost forgot to tell you the bad part of the day! Well We started the day off by going to breakfast at Ryans and as soon as I paid and Kedric sat down he was getting white! Said he didnt feel so well! so I thought maybe he needs to eat, I don't know! So I got him some bacon, juice, doughnut and just before we left as that was ALL he ate, he barfed it all up! So After doing this 3 times from the table to the bathroom etc... NOW we really debated on this day happening, but he felt so much better and we NO WAY went on ANY spinning rides...he did well the rest of the day and all was fine! So as you see the Day turned out Well PRAISE GOD! I have no idea what happened there! I cannot think of ANYTHING more embarassing then puking in a restaurant!
Hope everyone had a great weekend!

5 comments:

HLiza said...

I'm gonna search for Godiva chocolates after this!

Nadine said...

Sounds like a glorious day even with the shaky start. Glad to hear he was better.

Shionge said...

What?? 7 Bars of Godiva chocolates? one bar for each day of the week how week of her....arghhh...I need friends like her ya hahahha.... Glad to hear that you are so happy !

Stayllo said...

Your posts always make me hungry!

The Edwards said...

WOW! I have to dido stayllo, this post makes me hungry!