11/6/07

Happy Birthday November 6

Happy Birthday Adam! Poor Adam though we celebrated his birthday sunday TODAY is the day he decides to come down with the flu! He tried to feel better, he took a shower and got clean jammies on to lay around all day! I feel Like I should be joining him as I feel I am trying to get sick too, BUT who has time for that? Well Jelena Does because she is joining him home today sick as well! For me? i have an important meeting this afternoon and now I am heading Maddie to the groomers to get bathed and nails clipped! She is so over due! OH and guess what else? over 400 posts later today I also celebrate my 1 yr Bloggiversary! Happy Tuesday everyone!


post signature

7 comments:

Nadine said...

So sorry he's sick on his birthday. Happy Bloggaverisary.

Stayllo said...

I hope the kids get better! Good luck fighting all those sick germs :)

The Downing 5 said...

Poor kiddos...can't believe our kids are 12...time flies...hope everyone feels better soon!

Tina @ Mummified Times Five said...

Sorry to hear that Adam is sick on his birthday.

And Happy Blogoversary!

Scarlet said...

We have some sickos here, too. Happy 1-yr bloggaversary!

Rebecca said...

Aw poor kid. Hope everyone is better soon! It's going around like crazy, but what a miserable way to spend your birthday.

KC said...

UGH UGH UGH.. poor kiddo!!!!!!!!!
Tell Adam Happy birthday and to stay home till he is 110% better.. We don't want to be passing those germs around at school ;P I don't want to be sick LOL..

Happy 1 year of blogging to you..