11/20/07

Tackle It Tuesday

Todays Tackle is to finish what has been started yesterday, Christmas Decorating, Mom came and helped me last night and all I can say is WOW! Wait till I show you...Here is my Tackle today...

  • put up christmas tree in the basement, gotta have a kids tree
  • clean up all the boxes etc... what a mess!
  • I have to make my homeade stuffing today, this recipe feed 15 people So I will be freezing alot of it! ( this is my moms recipe she grew up with and it is YUMMY)
  • I Have to take Kedric to Dr. For monthly ADHD appt.,then to school
  • do 1 hair cut
  • Take a trip to the post office
  • I have a 2 hr meeting at 4:30
  • make spaghetti, and run to the grocery store
  • IF at all possible I would love to clean my kitchen floor but that MAY be pushing it!I guess that will be enough for today, I have my coffee and ready to get started! I hope everyone feels prosperous today with their tackles! Only 2 Days till Thanksgiving! Happy Tuesday!

post signature

10 comments:

Heather said...

You have a nice busy list for today. Can't wait to see your decorations!

Kerith Collins said...

holy cow...busy lady...i thougt i had enough with dishes and thanksgiving treats...

Nadine said...

Sounds like a busy day. Me I'm still trying to get ready for Thanksgiving. Having a big feast. I pray for strength to get all done for you.

Lauren said...

Looks like you'll be busy! Happy tackling!

Anonymous said...

ALREADY??????? Can we eat the turkey first?

I hate Tackle it Tuesday, it means I really have to get off my butt and get motivated! Well look what I got motivated to do, and it aint cleaning!

Happy Tuesday!

Stayllo said...

What a busy day!! It will be so rewarding when its all done.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you have a lot to do today, hope you get it all done!

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

can't wait to see how Mom decorates this year!

The Downing 5 said...

Can't wait to see your pics...we are doing a little remodeling in the kitchen and my entire house is torn apart...AAUGHHH!!!!

Mandy said...

Wow...that's quite a list!! I officially deem you Super Woman!! And I feel completely lazy after reading this list! LOL! Happy Tuesday!