11/4/07

Weekend Reflection

What another busy weekend! Friday was a nice day out as I have wrote about already Saturday after working all day A dear friend of mine invited us over for a Harvest Party! The food was way to yummy and I ate WAY to much! Everyone really enjoyed themselves! Sunday after church I threw a small birthday party for Adam! Our friends Marilyn and her 2 kids and their friends came late. They had a fun day out at the Rec center then to Pizza hut, Cody wanted Adam to enjoy the last 2 leftover pieces. It was to cute nd funny as The dog knew the pizza was real but everyone else thought they were kidding! lol! Also he got a neat belt pack and this awesome kids cookbook! Here is the pizza, yup it is totally real;) Stuffed crust pepperoni! YUM!

The gift Adam has been so waiting for!
TADA!!! This is the Music Stand he has been needing for his Alto Sax he has been enjoying...
For an extra special treat Adam played us Happy Birthday and did an amazing job! Not only was it a Adams celebrating Birthday as his real Birthday is Nov. 6 but it was my dads actual birthday today! Happy 59 Dad! Here he is
Now the spread...It was not all THAT huge really, probably one of the smaller parties I have had for sure! But we had a relish tray, deviled eggs, sloppy joes, fudge brownie cookies, and chili cheese dip, with nachos and chips and pretzels!
Blowing the candles! We had butter pecan cake with butter pecan frosting! ice creams we had were pumpkin pie and Homeade brand Chocolate chip...
Cant forget Dad, we made it easy for him and had him blow out Adams 12 candles too;)
Grandma ( my mom) And Adam
Here is Marilyn and her 2 kids with Adam
Grandma Sherry and Grandpa John with Adam
Grandma Suzie and Grandpa James with Adam
MY FAMILY...
A fun filled Day! Now that we moved the clocks and got an extra hour of sleep I am still exhausted and ready for bed...Will have to work on my menu and call it a night!Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

4 comments:

Nadine said...

Happy Birthday Adam. Looks like you had a fun celebration. You have a lovely family.

Stayllo said...

Happy Birthday Adam!!!

The Edwards said...

Happy Birthday Adam! LOOKS like a lot of FUN! Thanks For sharing!!!

KC said...

Happy 12th birthday to Adam.
and happy birthday to your dad also..
we did a combined birthday dinner this weekend also.
My birthday is the 9th, My grandpa's birthday is the 14th and Ryan's birthday is the 15th. Grandpa wanted us all to go out as a family so everyone except my sister and her hubby and kids (who live in TX) were all there..
I don't have plans for my birthday yet maybe dinner out friday night.. but I have 3 days worth of birthday stuff comeing up for Mr Man. should be crazy around here soon and now with out my van I'm really going a little nuts.