12/16/07

WEEKEND RECAP!

Well another fun filled weekend! Friday night, we took a trip to Chucke Cheese, Bill, me and the kids and we took our dear friend Bob along! We had alot of fun! Here is Bob with the kids! Saturday we got the HUGE snow storm they threatened! Busy day for me!I had to leave for work at 7am and stayed till after 5pm ! I opened the shop and closed the shop that day! Heading home, already running late, and babysitter Marilyn there ready to have the kids so Bill and I could head out on our date! With already 3 inches of snow fallen ( or more) and more still coming we headed out, not to far, just to a local restaurant and then to a Play we planned to see...
The play was Called FOUR TICKETS TO CHRISTMAS. It was a lovely play with a lovely cast! Several participants were people in our church!

Here is a dear friend Tracey in which I tended M.O.P.S. with! WOW can that girl sing! I think my mouth was wide opened the whole time as I was in AWWWWW...
Next is shagga bear with her lovely hubby and their little girl. Linda too is such an amazing singer! WOW! loved it!
Next up is Mama Lilly and her dear husband also known as my Pastor and their oldest,DA(piano boy) he is an amazing actor as well! He has TALENT! Actually they ALL have Talent! It was just wonderful and a very enjoyable evening!
Well Due to the snow I have an easier Day today as the snow made us some cancelations. We were supposed to have my inlaws here today for a christmas party followed by a christmas party Dinner with the church this evening...due to the many many inches of snow falling all has been canceled. So we opted to do a little christmas with our friend Bob...
This is what he got for me! Isn't it cute? I love it! He will look cute under my palm tree;)
Here is what Kedrics gift looked like...Great way to hide it Bob!
This is what was in it! He can "hunt" like Daddy with his own bow and arrow...
Jelena got the next best thing to a cell phone which we do NOT allow! She got Walkie talkies.They reach to a 10 mile radious, how cool is that!
Here is the Boys with their gifts...Adam got a Naruto hand glove set he loves! Bill got a quick release for hunting!( whatever that is) Thanks Bob!
Well I hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend! I need to shovel a path so the dog can go out that is if I can get the door open, CRAZY out there! Also I am going to make some MORE cookies, might as well right? I ordered some Palm tree cookie cutters and am going to make those...stay tuned as I will share what they look like Tomorrow! Happy Weekend everyone!

post signature

4 comments:

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

Hey, thanks for posting those pictures. And thanks for coming!

KC said...

Sounds like a fun weekend.
Hey I think I was sitting right across the way from Shaggabear and Mama Lilly the other day at Princess's christmas concert.

Jodi said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend!!

Stayllo said...

Glad you had a good weekend!!