2/22/08

Fridays Feast



Appetizer
Have you ever played a practical joke on anyone? If so, what did you do and who was your victim?nothing comes to mind
Soup
What do your salt and pepper shakers look like? Mine are african safari style with palm tree on each ceramic
Salad
Where is the next place you plan to visit (on vacation or business)? Not sure, but my husband would love to take me to Niagra Falls
Main Course
What kind of lotion or cream do you use to keep your hands from getting too dry? I have excema on my hands so I am CONSTANTLY using Cetaphil Hand cream, this stuff is just amazing! As long as I use this I rarely have a problem with my hands!
Dessert
Make up a dessert, tell us its ingredients, and give it a name. Take some smuckers Hot Fudge, peanut butter, chocolate truffles, heath toffee bits and mix them all and indulge over French vanilla ice cream!mmmm sounds good don't it?

post signature

2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

The feast sounds wonderful -- especially the dessert. YUM!

Nadine said...

The dessert sounds yummy...but what do you call it?