3/14/08

Fridays Feast


Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how much do you like your own handwriting? well the handwriting I use in my scrapbooks gets an 8 but otherwise a 3

Soup
Do you prefer baths or showers? Showers

Salad
What was the last bad movie you watched? The worst movie I EVER seen was Jack Ass unrated

Main Course
Name something you are addicted to and describe how it affects your life. Starbucks, Sherri's mochas, or green tea diet pills. Otherwise known as Caffeine...I do not have this stuff daily but just 1 can really lift my spirits and put me in a REALLY high energy mood! I love that!

Dessert
Which instrument is your favorite to listen to? I really enjoy Adam playing his Sax

Come feast with others over at Friday Feast

post signature

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Great feast!! I guess I like my handwriting in my scrapbooks as well. I should do this more often, then maybe I will "slow down" more... maybe

The Edwards said...

Love your Main COURSE! I did play along

Michelle Quinno said...

Oh, the sax is great!!

I wish I liked my handwriting for my scrapbooks. I do it for the history! ;-)