4/15/08

Lots of Tackling!


Lots of Tackling to do today! Here is our big spring clean up! I love this as it only happens 2 times a yr!
Today I need to take Kedric to a Dr. appt. a medicine check ( once a month) and well child appt... After I take him to school from that,I am going to tackle painting! Here is the color in my basement! I am going to have to prime it then will be painting a golden straw color...I am going for a bit more glamor as I had my m&m collection down here for yrs! Will post more on this later on...Tonight I will be having my neighbor over for dinner as it is his birthday!


"Help! I NEED A hair cut"! This is how I felt when I went into work yesterday so Sandy fit me in her schedule, here is a before shot, though it didn't look QUITE this bad yesterday! Ahem, VERY unprofessional here;)

And now! I am tired of up keep yet need to look more stylish and my hair is THE most complicated to cut! No kidding whoever cuts my hair ( dreads it) must need 1hr! It is so curly and thick and nothing on it lays the same! So it is a tiny shorter then I originally wanted but it feels SO good! Thank you Sandy, You did great!
Happy Tackling everyone

post signature

25 comments:

Karen said...

WOW! It looks great. I've never seen you with bad hair though!

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love the new hair cut!

Mama Smurf said...

I LOVE your hair cut! You look 10 years younger!

Jodi said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I love your haircut!!!!

Jenny said...

I LOVE your new haircut! It looks great and so perfect for spring!

Thanks for sharing!

Kelly @ Growing.Learning.Playing. said...

Yay! Great job. And the hair looks fantastic!

Heather said...

Love the new hair! It looks great!

Also love spring pick up. although we didn't have much to toss this season.

Have a great Tuesday and enjoy the sunshine. They are calling for 60's 2-mar and 70's Thursday!!

Karen said...

Wow! that is so cute.

Needled Mom said...

The new look is just darling! You should call it the "extreme makeover."

Good luck with cleaning and painting.

The Apron Queen said...

Wow! You look fantastic. I love wearing my hair short, buy my hubby always talks me into growing it out.

Woo Hoo! Awesome tackle! For your daily dose of vintage goodness & a bit of silliness, stop by Confessions of an Apron Queen, the home of Vintage Thingies Thursdays.

Anonymous said...

your hair looks so cute! nice!

Marni's Organized Mess said...

You hair looks AWESOME!!! Congrats!!!

Michelle P said...

Oh my! Your hair looks fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great haircut! I love it! I'm sure it feels so much lighter (I always feel like I lose 10 pounds just by getting my hair cut lol. I'm getting mine done Thursday, actually.)

Anonymous said...

I haven't been to your blog in a while, it's nice to see you again and with a new look (with the hair and the blog)... looks great!

Be sure to stop by my blog for the new button codes and a giveaway :o)

Hopefully we'll see you next week.

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

Love that hair cut! It makes you look younger, if that's even possible!

Karen said...

Wow, you have a lot on your plate today! Good luck getting it all done!

I LOVE the new cut!! Looks good on you!

Nadine said...

Oh wow, the new do is very nice. You look great. I love it!

KC said...

WOW Tina.. you hair looks super.. It is a great cut on you..

The Downing 5 said...

I love your haircut even though your hair ALWAYS looks good.

Liz McCoy said...

love love love the new do!!! You look BEAUTIFUL!!!

Alicia said...

Spring clean up a fun time of year.. it's good to get rid of old junk.

Alicia said...

Spring clean up a fun time of year.. it's good to get rid of old junk.

Stayllo said...

I love it!!!!

Tinsie said...

I love the new haircut. Soooo stylish! Well done your hairdresser :-)