4/16/08

THURSDAY THIRTEEN


CHEESE

I know I have done a post like this before but it has been a while. My mom and Dad go to the Amish Country and buy Cheese every now and again when they run low. They are always nice enough to ask If I want some too. Of course! This time I went for the largest horns in both the Colby and Provolone! I guess I can put cheese items on my menu for next week;) Here are 13 things I like cheese on...
1. Grilled Cheese
2. Salad
3. Chicken
4. Steak
5. Mac n cheese
6. Nachos and cheese
7 Cheese cubes dipped in coctail sauce
8. cheese on my scrambled eggs
9. cheese with all lunch meats ( roast beef and provolone, my favorite)
10.cheese on my potatoes or fries
11.cheese and mayo on my hot dogs
12.pizza( extra cheese please)
13.Deep fried Cheese on a stick and mozzarella sticks my favorite! YUMMY!!!
Happy Thursday Thirteen everyone!

post signature

5 comments:

Jodi said...

Yum!! Have a great Thursday!

Mia said...

ohhh...now Im hungry. Great list. Happy TT!

Mama Smurf said...

You've gone and made me hungry! I think I'll go grab a cheese stick!

Midlife Mom said...

I LOVE cheese on anything and everything! Love your list, a few things I haven't tried yet but now will!

Received your lovely card today and the stickers. Thank you so much. I am so glad you are enjoying the palm tree dishes. Now if I could find some with horses on them like that!!!!

Nadine said...

This is why I think we could be BFF because I adore cheese. I love it, love it love it.