4/23/08

Thursday Thirteen

SPRING SCHOOL PICTURES- Thursday Thirteen- 13 Things about my Trio, that make me proud...
1. Kedric has a nice smile

2.Kedric is an amazing HARD worker in manual labor
3. He also is eager to please
4. Tells me he loves me and calls me sweet pea and honey;)
5. Jelena is Very independent
6. She is beautiful with a loving sweet smile
7. Jelena is quite a book reader and very smart!
8. starting to develop her own unique style
9. Adam is surely growing up, He too is developing his own style
10. Adam is very smart and can build just about anything from K'Nex
11. Adam has a nice smile
12. He also takes good care of his/ our family cat
13. Adam also enjoys getting good grades
I allowed the kids to pick their own clothese and do their hair the way they wished. I really wasn't planning to buy these photos but sure enough I thought they turned out pretty good so I just purchased 1 8x10 of each...Those school pics are getting more and more elaborate these days!

post signature

7 comments:

Nadine said...

Those are great photos. Your kids are beautiful and handsome....I'm sure I'm repeating myself...but some things don't change, they just get better.

Angela said...

They are getting nicer backgrounds these days. Our were always the bluish gray marbled background...boring compared to these. These are more like senior pictures. :o)

Jodi said...

What great pics!!!

Needled Mom said...

I can't believe these are school pictures. These are wonderful! Jelena is beautiful and the boys are so handsome.

KC said...

between my Wordless Wednesday post and your T13 today.. No one would ever guess our kids were going to school in the same town ;) LOL
They turned out Great.. I let Mr Man and Sweet Pea pick there own cloths.. I guess Princess did also.. ONLY I had totally forgot, and so did she that it was picture day so she didn't do her hair, didn't do her make up, but she did pick her own cloths seeing how she dose that every day LOL. Great T13 mine is up also.

HLiza said...

O they're such amazing bunch..you should feel proud! I've sent a package over to you..and quiet worried now that it doesn't seem to reach you.

Mia said...

Beautiful kids, great shots. Great list!!

Happy TT!!