5/7/08

I had fun!

Well I had a lovely day out yesterday! We went to CHARLEYS for lunch and also had dessert there after the movies... Lets just skip to the dessert after the movies first;) We had the TRIPPLE CHOCOLATE CAKE...It was very good, It was our 1st time eating at Charleys Restaurant...here take a closer look, it was about as big as the plate!

ok, 1st off for lunch we had the soup salad and rolls all you can eat and boy did I get my moneys worth! Here is what the salad looked like, it was great and the rolls were amazing!
They had 3 soups to choose from, 1st off I had the potatoe, it was VERY CHEESEY, but good I had 2 bowls;)

next off I had the steakhouse noodle, it too was very good,
3rd off I had the wild mushroom soup, it was ok...
ok, I was plenty full and ready to walk off the food! All people that know me know I love my food!:) I know I got my moneys worth, probably too much, I need to work on that;)
next off... we checked out a new store, This place is amazing! they have EVERYTHING there...
jewelry, candles galore, party stuff, flowers ( artificial) real bamboo, picture frames, and so much more, I even bought bandaids there... check out these candles...
yes these are candles too...
yes, check out these coffee cup candles...
of course I was loving to see all this cool african safari stuff!
clocks galore, teacher stuff, scrapbookibng stuff, to much to list!
I think we spent 3 hrs in this huge store, what a fun time!
we had to hurry and get ready for the movies! we seen The Bucket List and then Fools Gold, both were great movies!
the weather was beautiful and perfect! Teri is fun to be with, over all it was a great day!

post signature

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's a lot of soup :)... sounds like a really fun day and the chocolate cake looks good enough to lick my laptop screen.

david santos said...

Hello, Tina.
Nice post, good menu and good food.
Thank you. Have a nice day.

Nadine said...

The cake sold me - wow it looks yummy.

Heather said...

I cannot believe you had room for that cake! That was some soup! I have never been in the Flower Factory, but heard it was awesome. I am afraid to go in as I would probably want to buy a lot! Glad to hear you had a nice day with your friend:) We definetly need those every now and then.

Shionge said...

Amazing Tina, I was overwhelmed by the food ;)

Angela said...

salad, 4 bowls of soup, rolls and chocolate cake!? wow, that's amazing. I don't think Evan could have eaten all that. you go girl.