5/30/08

*UPDATE on Adam*

Well It has been an A-OK- Day! Besides the fact I will be paying a small fortune to the Endodontist
We made the most of the day! PRAISE God My mom was able to come along and get us there, (I have no sense of direction)! We went and they analized him, it was bad enough they are scheduling Surgery for him on Tuesday! We think it is best for him to be knocked out for this procedure. So Until then he will continue the antibiotics and pain killers! Adam and I had not eaten so late in the afternoon The 3 of us enjoyed eating at cheddars! It was yummy as I LOVE that monte cristo! Only time I get that yummy sandwich. And then we really went all out and went to the dollar movie theater! My mom has not been to a theater in like 12 years? What a treat! We seen the movie NIMS ISLAND what a great movie!!!! In fact I think it is a great family movie worth owning! Of Course I love Jodi Foster! She is fantastic in this movie too! Then we headed home! It has been a long day but a good one after all!

***Thank you So much for all your Prayers, They really help!***

post signature

10 comments:

KC said...

OH Poor Poor Adam.. I'm so sorry he is in so much pain.. What sort of surgary are they going to do?? What did they figure out was wrong with him?? I hate dental pain it is the all time worst.. and to see a kid go though it breaks my heart..
I'll keep Adam in my prayers..

Nadine said...

Just catching up. Poor Adam. I'm praying for him. Surgery of any kind is no fun especially the teeth. I keep you all in my prayers.

Liz McCoy said...

glad to hear a resolution is in sight. I'll continue to pray for the whole situation to be resolved quickly and in the absolute best way possible.

palmtreefanatic said...

Thank you so much for the prayers! He is going to the endodontist and having an epilectomy...

palmtreefanatic said...

Thank you so much for the prayers! He is going to the endodontist and having an epilectomy...

Jodi said...

Praying all goes well for the surgery!

I want to see that movie!

Tinsie said...

Best of luck with the surgery! I've been having a lot of dental/periodontal treatment over the last couple of years, so I totally sympathise. It's not pleasant, but if it needs to be done, he's better off having it done sooner the better.

I'm sure he'll be fine. My thoughts & prayers are with you :-)

Midlife Mom said...

My heart goes out to Adam! I hate anything to do with having my teeth worked on. Either I have low pain tolerance or extra sensitive teeth cause it always hurts unless they put me out. I'm all for being put out and glad to read that you will have Adam put out!! Will be praying!

Needled Mom said...

So glad that things are getting resolved with Adam. Yes....I think it is the best idea to be asleep for a proceedure like that.

Glad you had a little fun time too.

Stayllo said...

Poor Adam! I'm just catching up on blogs and just saw this. I'll keep him in my prayers.