5/13/08

Well I have an interesting Tackle here, Adams Hair! He does not like his hair cut but honestly this was a bit ridiculous! This was probably one of the greatest gifts to me was for him to look presentable againand let me cut his hair! This is obviously before...
And After...
More Tackles today include

  • Cleaning out some cupboards
  • cleaning out some drawers
  • working on my Bible Study workbook
  • Reading my Bible Study Book
  • laundry
  • mow my back yard
  • mow my neighbors lawn
Honestly I am so wore out from yesterday! I was a long day At work I stayed longer and Helped my Boss as she was so busy too! I worked from 9-almost 7pm! Then had to come home and cook dinner as I am the only one who knows How to cook, so yeah today will be a light day for me!
Happy Tackling everyone!

post signature

11 comments:

Mama Smurf said...

What beautiful eyes your son has! ;)

Beckaboo said...

LOOKING GOOD!!!
The other tackles don't look nearly as fun.

Blessings.

Cascia Talbert said...

Looks Good!

Anonymous said...

I wish Bailey would let me tackle his hair!

Jodi said...

He looks really nice!! Trent needs a haircut really bad!! Good luck with the other tackles.

Anonymous said...

the haircut looks great! good luck with the rest of your tackles!

Marni's Organized Mess said...

Wow! Awesome!

Colleen - Mommy Always Wins said...

He looks much better!

Tinsie said...

OMG he's got eyes!!! ;-)

Heather said...

How handsome he looks when you can see his eyes:)

Midlife Mom said...

Tell that dear young man that he looks so much more handsome with his hair shorter! He has lovely eyes and they really show up with the shorter hair. Good job Mom!!

Those blonde brownies look delish!!!