6/26/08

Pop Corn and Adam


Have you tried The Orville Redenbacher's Kettle Korn yet? I know it is not brand new or anything but honestly after having this it is hard to go back to anything else, it is so yummy! I can eat and never stop, badly addicting! We were watching a very old VHS movie last night of Sister Act. Adam wanted me to sit with him so here we are cuddled together! I am so proud of him as he got a free water park pass to Kalahari for his high math achievement test taken a few months back. Honestly I think Math is his hardest subject so not sure how that happened, none the less Way to go Adam!

Dad thought he might want to take a friend when he goes but honestly I think his dads jaw dropped when he said he would rather take *ME*! I am honored;) Adam and I have gotten pretty close in the past several months and after some rocky spells along the way I am forever Grateful !!! I think it is good to have a good relationship with your children! So PRAISE THE LORD!
I hope everyone has a Blessed Thursday!

*Jelena Snuck up on us to take this, my mini photographer;)* Don't mind the red eyes;)

post signature

6 comments:

Liz McCoy said...

oh yes the kettle corn is yummy and I love that picture of you both what a treat!!!

KC said...

way to go Adam.. he has come along way then? I'm so happy that things are good between the two of you. Lastnight Mr Man and I did a movie night. Princess is at camp, Sweet Pea spent the night at great grandma, DH was working and Little Man was sleeping so Mr Man and I cuddled on the couch and enjoyed a movie.

Demara said...

No I haven't tried that popcorn. It looks yummy though!

Jodi said...

I have yet to try that popcorn. WTG Adam!

Shionge said...

Yes we have those here and we love it too. My colleagues were intrigued and fascinated that I just popped it in the microwave oven, they have never tried it before.

Stayllo said...

I'm so excited that you and Adam are getting along so well.