8/22/08

Get ready for School...

Well Thursday after a half day of work I promised my older 2 kiddos we would take a trip to the Mall! They are normally NOT shoppers but really were looking foreward to spending some money they were saving on school shoes! We took a trip to Tofts 1st off, I been wanting to take my kids to get ice cream ALL summer and well it was a last chance we had to do it! Below is a photo of my small cone I had cherry island and Caveman chocolate...Yummy! If this is a small I would be scared to see a large;) I think this is the 1st we been in here since they remodeled! Kedric had a kid size as the other 2 SHOULD have too! I had to help them eat theres! Too much for me;) Adam had cotton candy and bugaboo fudge, Jelena had peach and strawberry cheesecake and kedric had cookies and vanilla!
So After our treat we were off to the stores, We checked out Old Navy and the Boys got Boxer shorts, Funny how all of a sudden they are so into them now;) Then off to The Mall! Kedric was a good sport after all the shoe looking and clothes trying on, he was bored stiff! So we let him have a treat and play this video game, something I never allow! He had fun;)
Then we went to Pac Sun Adam got his new shoes and had them Bar lace them with 2 different colors! He was happy to wear them out! They had an amazing deal $60.00 DC shoes for $20.00! Adam has 3 pair now and is becoming more anxious for more of them! Honestly how many does he THINK he needs to wear? Jelena got a pair of blue and black ones but She is waiting for school to start before she wears them!;)
Here is Adam looking cool;)
Adam got 1 pair of new jeans, Kedric a Cavs Sweatshirt but Jelena lucked out with the Best deals! I Think our best deals were at Sears!
All in all We had a fun day Just me and the 3 kiddos! They were actually pretty good and Adam even offered to pay for everyone to get something at Taco Bell! I think he felt honored to do it too;)I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

post signature

8 comments:

Liz McCoy said...

what a fun prep day for school!! I think ice cream makes any day better :D

Love those seats at the ice cream shop PERFECT for enjoying your ice cream in your own space!!!!

I just love school shopping...getting supplies, new clothes etc....makes it FUN to go back.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Looks like fun, I love mall days :)!
Bailey likes those DC hats. That is a super good deal on the shoes!

Have a great Saturday.

Nadine said...

What a great day getting ready for school.

Yummy looking ice cream.

HLiza said...

Jelena has the same taste with my daughter in clothes. It's always fun shopping!

Jodi said...

Fun shopping trip! Cute clothes for Jelena!

Shionge said...

Hey how cool is that to see all having a good time ;) The ice cream is melting fast ya I can see heheheh...

Heather said...

I used to live down the road from Tofts and walk there afterschool. It's been a few years since I went there. Now I want some! Looks like a productive back to school trip. I loove when you can find good deals. And why is it the girls always get better deals on the clothes?