8/14/08

Thirteen Things I Enjoying right now...

1. Cleaning out closets, getting rid of too small clothes
2. organizing cupboards
3. opening windows, the weather has been so beautiful
4. Winding up the last of the summer days
5. having a garage sale
6. Working more by doing lots of pedicures, (my favorite)
7. going through recipes and making some delectable desserts
8. walking the dog as the weather is perfect for this
9. Riding my bike, I think I will to work today
10. shopping summer clearances
11. Finalizing kids clothes for school
12. Getting school supplies finished up for school
13. Relaxing before the pressures of school begin

post signature

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun list! I can't imagine riding my bike to work (if I went to work)... it's all so far. Sounds really nice though.

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

Great list.

Do you paint the lil flowers on the toes when you do pedicures too?

Miranda

Shionge said...

Lots of stuff there Tina.....have a good weekend too :)

Shionge said...

Lots of stuff there Tina.....have a good weekend too :)