9/2/08

Tackle It Tuesday

Today I am going to be a cleaning machine! I know you all think I am everyday! Not Quite! I have thoroughly enjoyed having 3 days off! It feels to be the only vacation I have had this whole summer! I went to an OHIO State Game, watched my daughter cheer and spent 5 hrs napping on the beach. Now time to get to work! Today I have completed this basement mess! I have 2 bathrooms scrubbed and one more to go! Other tackles are to clean through each room in the house and take the dog in for her grooming! While she is there I plan to do a little grocery shopping and MAYBE look for a new comforter, mine is so full of holes! Enjoy the before and after photos...Happy Tuesday!


CLEAN!!!!

post signature

6 comments:

Liz McCoy said...

Way to go!! These are always soo inspiring!!!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Looks great! Great tackle!!

Susie said...

What a great tackle!! The space is much more inviting now:-)

Anonymous said...

I have to tackle cleaning the basement one of these days as well. I'm hoping my husband will lend a hand....

Audra Krell said...

I love the before and after's and really love the ceiling, so cool! Nice tackle.

Tinsie said...

Looks like you've put a serious amount of work into this. You are amazing - I just don't have the energy for this kind of cleaning (but I don't have a basement either, which is a blessing really)!