9/17/08

Tasty Thursday- Apple Crisp and Apple Pie

Here is the Tasty Apple Crisp you have all been dying to see... This recipe is my favorite
just click on the photo and it will take you right there!

Now This is MY dish and How I like to eat mine;) Fresh from the oven topped with butter pecan ice cream and lots of caramel topping Yummy! Yummy! Yummy!

Next I made this Apple pie, this I just made tonight I got my moms recipe and uh huh, the Best...Too late to write this recipe out tonight! So...

You will just have to drool...

Happy Thursday to you all!

post signature

6 comments:

Shionge said...

I love Apple Pie and I saw that heart shape right in the middle of that pie...too good to eat, yum :D

Cutie said...

Your apple pie looks really good. Hmm.. gonna be one of the things in my list to prepare soon. Hehe...

Midlife Mom said...

I KNOW I JUST GAINED 5 POUNDS LOOKING AT THESE PICTURES!

Jodi said...

Everything looks soooo very yummy!

Liz McCoy said...

oh my that looks soo yummy!!!!

Needled Mom said...

I love apple crisp. Yours looks fabulous.