9/25/08

Thursday Thirteen

I do not find myself eating alot of cereal but these are cereals I do like eating! I am not a milk fan BUT I do not ever eat cereal with out milk! My favorite ones are the nutty crunch ones!
1. Kashi crunch
2.Oat cluster cheerios crunch
3. Special K
4.Granola
5. Fruity pebbles
6. Bars of shredded wheat with lots of peanut butter and brown sugar added on them
7. Trix
8. Honey Bunches of oats with almonds
9.honey nut cheerios
10.grape nuts crunch
11. Trail mix crunch
12.reeces peanut butter
13.sugar smacks

post signature

4 comments:

Annie said...

I just had a bowl of captain crunchberries :)

Shionge said...

I'll eat cereal without milk too ;)

Nadine said...

I love the crunchy cereal, but I'm a big fan of milk.

Midlife Mom said...

Sometimes if hubby isn't home for dinner I will have a bowl of cereal for my dinner. No muss-no- fuss-no clean up!

Loved your WW!