9/30/08

Weekend Recap on Tuesday-

Wow! What a Busy Weekend it has been! Friday night we had our once a month date night! We had a nice time out with no kids. The lady that watches our kids Blesses us once a month so we can have a break and go out to dinner. We usually take advantage of this time and just have a nice dinner and then we get things we need for the house. we never seem to be able to do this any other time together so it is a nice break.We went to Red Lobster and had the all you can eat shrimp, wow did we get our moneys worth. I won't even tell you how much we ate;) It was yummy!!
Saturday morning, Kedric started Flag Football, I worked so did not get to go, I hope to get to at least one of his games!
Saturday was an amazingly busy day at work! There was 2 homecomings going on and though I only had 2 updos I never had the chance to sit down from 7am till 5:30pm!
Yes I was that busy! It was a great day! I only had 1 updo at work but when I came home I did my neighbors hair and took a photo of it...Side view

Heres the back. Isn't she pretty!
I had a whole 5 min. to put my feet up and relax then we were off to an away football game Jelena was cheering at. The weather was a bit interesting. It was misty rain off and on. Kedric and I had an umbrella, DH had one too! I had always hoped we would not have to sit in the rain for a game but it was bound to happen sooner or later;) I was just glad it was a light rain!
After the game I got the girls all together for a photo! It was a bit cooler so they all wore their jackets for the last half of the game. This is our only night game so they got painted faces and yellow glitter in their hair! cool!
Afterwards Jelenas Friend H came and spent the night. Honestly those cheers you play over and over in your head. It is crazy! Kedric asked if He could be a cheerleader. LOL! I think we all want to be one;) Well we all COULD, we all know the cheers!;)
Sunday we enjoyed a special treat! We treated the kids to an over night stay at Kalahari. We all had a GREAT time! Kedrics school was doing a fundraiser so it was much more affordable to go this night. With no school on monday, Bill and I both took the day off to make this happen! It was not busy at all, and what a fun time we had! More pics to follow!
Ok, I guess that means the weekend is officially over! Now to get back to a routine again! I hope everyone enjoyed their weekends!

post signature

3 comments:

Liz McCoy said...

what a wonderful weekend!!! Sounds like lots of great family time!!!!

Jodi said...

What a fun weekend you had!! That updo is really cute!!

KC said...

fun fun weekend at your place. When Aubrie was cheering we had to sit in rain a few times PLUS it was so cold that year not like it has been, and I even had to sit though a few games where it was below 30 and snowing.. UGH... did not like the whole football cheerleading thing at that point LOL.. but it was fun to see her out there cheering and when they did the little sib day and Aniston went out with them that was so cute too, so I guess I didn't DIS like it all that much LOL
Glad you had a great weekend. We had a wild weekend too.. but I just posted another post so you will have to scroll down one to read about the weekend.