10/31/08

Pumpkin Carving, and Trick or Treating

Happy Halloween to everyone out there! Today is my SIL ANGELAS Birthday! Be sure to stop over there and send her wishes!;)
Well last night was Trick or treating in my neighborhood, we finally got around to carving this cute pumpkin we were Blessed with!

We had alot of helpers in on the action, Bill Had to get me started as I was not getting to far;)
Jelena and Kedric enjoyed digging the insides out...
Marilyn Arrived just in time, she comes over a couple nights a week and helps tutor Kedric! She is a HUGE Blessing to all of us! So While I finished cooking Dinner she took over the carving!
WALA! All finished! Great Job!
Onto Tricks or treats! Adam chose to go to a friends house to pass out candy and well do a little trick or treating too! This is how he looked when he got home! I said, "You painted your nails black"? He said "no worries, its only a sharpie marker", oooohhhh, hmmm scary!
Kedric's dream was to be a football player for Halloween! I had no idea how that was going to happen Till Bill Worked it out with the guy across the street! This is how he will look in the future! I predict a big time football player;)

Maddie was a nice dressed lady! yes she went to, though nobody passed out dog bones;)
Jelena was a Hoot, she was a punk rocker all the way! Yeah I had fun doing her hair in 3 colors! Purple, green and pink!
Here is the back of her hair as we had to do this all over again for school today!
I wanted to get a little more in her bangs but darn it I ran out! Oh well!

Happy Halloween!


post signature

4 comments:

Liz McCoy said...

too fun :) I love that PERMANENT sharpie markers are better than nail polish LOL

Cedric is a fantastic looking football player.

And Jelena's hair is awesome!! I thought it was a wig until i kept reading. you ROCKED IT!!!

Angela said...

Wow! What a job on Jelena's hair! Fun!
Thanks for the birthday wishes...no special plans other than dinner tonight. Thanks for thinking of me!

Barb said...

Oh my word, how cute they all are. I get so caught up in seeing Halloween from a toddler's perspective, I forget how clever the bigger kids get with their costumes.

Yuck. The worst part of pumpkin carving is the first cut and seeing the challenging job of removing all the guts. Kudos to Bill! He's a brave man. LOL

Tinsie said...

Great photos! I love Halloween :-)

Jelena's hair is impressive!