10/7/08

Tackle It Tuesday and Dinner out!

Gotta tackle closets! It is getting the time of year where we need to change for the next season. However this closet ahem needs a little more cleaning then that! It has become a catch all and frankly I cannot take it anymore! SO lets get tackling!



Ah all clean! I have found out there was some to take to Good will, "stuff" to garage sale and some stuff to put elsewhere. All clean now!


Next...It is my DH's Vacation week this week and we got to go have lunch together We chose Damons as his Birthday is this Friday so we had a special coupon buy one entree get one free...

We chose to get the onion loaf. They informed us they were skinnier and more of a tower this time! We were NOT impressed and would not recommend them OR get them again! They are the same batter but are so skinny they are almost onion straws. So that was a huge disapointment...
Oh well, so the dinner was good I had a chicken breast sandwich, he had an angus burger

For dessert since it is both our bithdays ( 5 days apart) we both got a complimentary sundae! It was so nice!
Now it is time to get back to these other closets...I am going to take out most of the summer stuff leaving very little in the drawers just in case;)
Happy tackling everyone!

post signature

6 comments:

Heart of Wisdom said...

What a nice dinner! We all need to hit the closets....If you guys keep eating out like this you will have to redo your closet yet again...lol

Just kidding. Thanks so much for sharing.

You blog looks great!
Would love for you to come and visit me at my blog.

robin@heartofwisdom.com
http://heartofwisdom.com/blog/

AmyK said...

So many people did their closets this week, lol. I probably should have done the same! Looks great.

Jodi said...

Great job on the tackle!! I need to get back into this, my house is getting very cluttered again.

I need to take pics of our food when John and I go out!

Shionge said...

Hey Happy Birthday soon and what a treat after a nice Tackle :)

Sure looks good there!! Oh, the food and the closet I mean :D

Nadine said...

Your closet looks great. You always do a great job.

Yummy . .. I love sundaes.

Liz McCoy said...

way to go!! what a great tackle. I recently tackled my garage and still need to get more done :)