10/5/08

Weekend Recap

Well it has been another busy, successful weekend! Friday and Saturday my mom and I had a garage sale at her house. It was mostly to sell alot of her extra christmas stuff! I too had some more things to unload as well. So Friday I helped her and saturday she was on her own as I had to work a long day! I took a few pics of the sale after we sold many things! My mom set things up so Beautifully that people left and brought people back as word of mouth we were hearing that we had a "good" garage sale! It was fancy decorated and worth the drive out! most prices were so darn cheap you couldn't help but find something! Below is our santa we used in our home after having it all the time growing up. He was from 1975 and in mint condition...he was sold...

No garage sale is complete unless you have some baked items to sell! My dad made these fabulous cookies, YUMMY! We gave away free coffee and sold these goodies!
I made slices of pumpkin rolls to sell along with 6 Apple Turn overs that sold quick!

Heres a photo of my mom with alot of displays of garlands etc...
Heres a small view of half the garage half way through the day!
I think over all we did pretty darn good! We got rid of lots of stuff! What a job it is to have a sale!
Below is a photo of Jelena after cheering She did great once again! The end of the year is coming near, sniff sniff! Here she is with her sign!

My 2 girl friends and I went to lunch for my upcoming B-Day which isn't for another week or so...The Birthday girl picks her place and the other 2 split the bill...I chose Friendlys so I could eat a yummy sundae with lots of peanut butter on it! We all had a nice meal and a great visit and honestly I NEVER seen this place so busy! Wow! My Dear Friend Julie( middle one) will be moving a few hrs away so (sniff sniff) If we do go out and keep up our tradition we will have to travel...

The Weather was beautiful and time was well spent it was truely a good weekend! Hope everyone elses was too!

post signature

3 comments:

Liz McCoy said...

looks like a wonderfully productive weekend!!! Capped off with a YUMMY treat!!

The Downing 5 said...

That looked like an awesome sale! We haven't been getting to many this year! Have a good week and see you Friday!

KC said...

Sounds like you had a great sale and a fun weekend
Those pumpkin rolls look yummy