11/16/08

Adams Birthday Party sleepover

What a night! Adam had a couple friends over night to celebrate turning 13! He had a blast!
They all did till ahem...6am! Yes that is how late they stayed up! No way could I EVER stay up that late in my life, but hey they are young and have lots of energy I guess! They had a pizza party night all decked out with all the fun fixings!
A photo of the 3 kiddos!

Here is a couple Videos of the event...enjoy, This was a sampe of the whole night....

post signature

4 comments:

Needled Mom said...

6 a.m.????? Oh dear....I'm exhausted just imagining that.

Nadine said...

Boy that's a late night. It's all worth it because they look like they had a blast.

Liz McCoy said...

oh my word you're so brave 3 13yo's!! Sounds like a great b'day party!!

KC said...

6am.. sounds like when the girls have sleep overs.. When Ryan has his friends over they never make it that long.. Friday night at his birthday party the last boy was alseep by 4am.
Can I just tell you how much I giggled with the boys dancing and singing.. If it was that loud all night long I might have wanted to pull my hair out... I had 8 kids friday night at Ryan's party and really they were all perfect and good, they never did get loud(I'm still very thankful for that since I'm still getting over being really sick) Even when they were loud they weren't loud.. I loved it.. two years ago I with Ryan's party I was ready to pull my hair out when the boys were all bouncing off the walls :)

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw what memory makers, what moments we will miss one day..
Glad the boys had such a great time and Adam got to celebrate turning 13.