11/12/08

NOT So wordless wednesday

Yesterday I went to my Friend Julies house. She and her family are getting ready to move a couple hours away! Oh the work in packing up! We just got the bunk beds taken apart.( What little help I was)Rhonda came then Julie made a nice lunch, we visited, then left!

After the kids got home they did their homework and Then they all came for supper to my house. (Everyone brought stuff so easy for me;))
The kids enjoyed playing together and we will miss them so much!

I feel like the kids grew up together! We started off in MOPS
which is a mothers group, when they were all in diapers. From there our friendship blossomed. We enjoyed having play groups every week at my house while the kids were small. Then as the kids got older, we got jobs and it was less and less we seen each other. When the kids were small we had this exact pose taken at the Picture People place. Now the kids are grown and well... life moves on.
I pray she has a good move and everyone adjusts as quickly as possible!
Here is a video Ben, Andrew, christian and Adam made...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhGUWN98dMM

3 comments:

KC said...

I love the shot of all the kids looks like little stear steps.
Happy ww

Nadine said...

It's tough when good friends move away for them and for those they leave behind. I pray for a good move for her since I understand the difficulty in the planning of all that.

HLiza said...

How did you manage to look so good? I love those hair you have!