3/24/09

Tackle It

Yes It has been a busy week! These were some samples of a few things that got accomplished... Last night I lo-lighted and hi-lighted her hair along with cutting many layers! Here is the finished look!



Yes It has been a busy week! These were some samples of a few things that got accomplished...
It has been more like a 2 day process, a 6 month waiting period, 2 different familys, but we gave away our wooden jungle gym! These were pics taken the end of summer with Kedric in it!

it was fun as long as we had it but my kids no longer wanted to use it!

The dismantling

loading up!
This was the part we waited on to go and just this past weekend it went!
I hope all that got it will enjoy it! Here is my bare back yard now...
next us is time to tackle the spice cupboard. I have added more spices to my collection and it honestly needed more organization! so here is before...

and after...
This was a tackle I actually did last tuesday and it took ALL day long! You could say the spring cleaning has begun! I washed and/ or hosed off all you see here
( baskets, trees, etc.)


I just found myself upon takle and tackle as I moved the furniture down a little it was amazing the little nic nacs like leggos, lincoln logs, matchbox cars, pencils and the lits goes on. These were all found burried in the back underneath. Little tedius work I was NOT planning! I was very Bummed having to be stuck in the basement when it was over 70 degrees outside! BUT I was so happy to have a really clean basement! I tackled this book shelf!

Yes, I took EVERYTHING off, got rid of a few of these books...
and here is After! much better!
This is how things look while I am tackling;)
LUCKILY They look like this when I am done)
If you see the photo above you will see Even Lucy (cat) is enjoying the clean room's view:)
Happy Tackling Everyone!

post signature

5 comments:

Unknown said...

HI TINA!
HOW GREAT TO LOOK YOUR CITE!
I AM FROM NEPAL.
MALE 39.
WORKING IN A SCHOOL OF THE CAPITAL CITY.
I NEEDED YOUR REPLY AS FAR AS SOON.
THANKS.
SEE YOU.

Nadine said...

She looks so cute. Nice job on her hair.

That was a big job taking the fort down in your yard. So now you have room for a pool. :)

Liz McCoy said...

Way to go on your tackling!!!

Jodi said...

Busy gal!! I am going to do my spring cleaning during spring break week.

Shionge said...

The jungle gym looks so new and did the chidren miss it?

I love your before & after...so neat :D