4/3/09

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more


Food 4 Thought Friday
come on join in, for more FRIDAYS FEAST go HERE


Breakfast
If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be?
Who's The Boss from the 80's and have Tony Danza as my housekeeper;)

Lunch
What did you have for dinner last night (Thursday) ?
pepperoni pizza and birthday brownies for Kedrics birthday



Dinner
If you had to be named after one of the 50 states, which would it be?

California and be called Cali


Midnight Snack
What is your favorite flower? I like lilacs and lillies of the valley...


Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)
take time for something you really enjoy and do it daily, for me thats coffee;)



post signature

2 comments:

Tinsie said...

I love pepperoni pizza - it's my fave! Also wanted to say that the raven haired look is fab, makes your eyes stand out. Love it!

Midlife Mom said...

Now I am yearning for pepperoni pizza! ha!
I love the name Cali! Great choice!
Happy Birthday to Kedric!!! He sure is growing up fast. The birthday brownies sound good too!!!