8/17/09

Jelena's Birthday Sleepover

Haley and Jelena and Victoria

Valia and Jelena

Jelena with her friend Morgan

It Has been a Busy Weekend! Friday Jelena Finally had her friends over to celebrate her Birthday! 3-4 children only turned into this many! It WAS a long night indeed! They were JUST going to bed when I was waking up for work ( 6am)...
Here is Jelena with her BFF Lucrecia


My kids do not have cell phones, though they wish they did, so I made Jelena a Cell phone cake;)

Here is Courtney decorating Jelena's face with the icing!
They had a good time!;)

post signature

4 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Aaaah....youth. I'd die if I had to stay up that late (or early). Love the cute cake.

KC said...

Glad she had a good party.

Nadine said...

What a good looking cake. You did a great job.

Happy Birthday to Jelena. Looks like she had a great party.

Jodi said...

Cute cake!!! Staying up until 6!?! Yikes! How late did they sleep in?