10/20/09

10 Guilty Pleasures

For more Ten On Tuesday Participants go here
1. PALM TREES and sunbathing
2. as pathetic as it may seem having a clean house!!!!
3. Foot rubs, back scratches, and head scrubs;)
4. Sheri's coffee drinks and Starbucks-white chocolate mocha or white chocolate Raspberry frappacino's
5.Praise and worship Music
6.Cyndi Lauper ( I always wanted to be wild and crazy like her)
7. 80's music
8. GOOD Dark Chocolate
9.my TV programs- BIGGEST LOOSER and SPLIT ENDS
10.coupons and great deals!

post signature

2 comments:

Judi said...

I enjoy a clean house too but I don't feel guilty about it! I want my hard work to be acknowledged!:) Great list.

Lisa said...

Enjoyed your list and yep, we are Starbucks sisters! :)

(Happy late birthday, btw! You look very happy in those pics!)

Thanks for stopping by Snarkypants.