10/1/09

Thursday Thirteen- Welcome October

  • THIRTEEN THINGS I LOOK FOREWARD TO THIS MONTH...
1.Pumpkin spice Lattes
2. Caramel Apple Frappacinos
3. Powdered sugar doughnuts with Apple cider
4. Fall decorations
5. Apple Pie ( moms, below , BEST)
6.Pumpkin Rolls, pumpkin pie
7. My Hubbys Birthday
8. My Birthday ( 5 days after his)

9. Our Fall Harvest Party with our church family
10. Halloweekends at Cedar Point

11. 60-70 degree weather ( no colder please)
12.Spending time with Friends
13.scrapbooking


post signature

7 comments:

Barbara said...

I love Fall. My list would be very similar to yours, especially the scrapping one.

Happy TT.

Calico Crazy said...

So many wonderful things about fall. I'm enjoying not melting everytime we go outside.

Calico Contemplations

Sherrie said...

Hi!
I would really like fall a lot better if it wasn't for the fact I know what's coming, WINTER, which I hate! Have a great day!

Sherrie
Sherrie's Stuff
http://sherrie-plummer.blogspot.com/2009/10/thursday-13.html

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

that's pretty wishful thinking on #11. it would be nice, but... October???

Jodi said...

I *love* Fall!!! I just made my first pumpkin pie of the season! Mmmm

Tracie Nall said...

I love fall....your list got me in the mood for a pumpkin spice latte and a movie with some changing leaves in it (since leaves don't change where I live, I have to watch them do it on tv!)

Tinsie said...

Happy autumn! I'm in Greece at the moment and went swimming in the sea this afternoon, followed by three hours of sunbathing. The sun's not as vicious as it was in summer and there was a bit of a cooling breeze, but otherwise it didn't feel like autumn at all.