12/20/09

Christmas Tour 2009

Glitter Graphics




click on the icons for more tour participants...

Glitter Graphics



Welcome to my home, I am so happy you stopped by! My name is Tina otherwise known as the PALM TREE FANATIC!
Can I offer you something warm to drink? I have some Hot cocoa mix and cappaccino mix.Would you like some fresh baked goodies?

Guest bathroom if you need to stop here...

My livingroom

I decorated a little different this year. I put my pencil stick strees in my kitchen this year
Beautifully wrapped gifts by my amazing mother!

Kitchen table

Desk...
Well I am so happy you stopped by, please come again and have a very...

Glitter Graphics

post signature

7 comments:

Needled Mom said...

The cocoa and goodies were delicious and I so enjoyed visiting your beautiful home. Thank you. Merry Christmas.

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Tina, it looks festive at your house! Thanks for joining the party.

Dorothy said...

Emmm seems to me like you know how to entertain..

Beautiful decorations you can see they are done with love.

Dorothy from grammology
grammology.com

Jodi said...

Very nice!! Wish I could visit in person for a nice cup of cocoa with you!!!

Blessed Mommy said...

Ahhhhhh. Nothing like a nice cup of cocoa and a yummy treat. Your house is lovely and very festive. Would love to have your mother come to my house and wrap. Merry Christmas.

Tinsie said...

What a wonderful tour! We haven't put up any Xmas decorations at home this year; it's nice to see that others have made more of an effort :-)

Did I spy some peanut butter cookies in your selection? Yum!!

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Thanks sooooo much for the tour...I had a great time! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Blessings,
Linda