1/24/10

Weekend Recap

What a nice Fun and Busy Weekend! This Weekend PETCO had THE PICTURE PEOPLE Coming to photograph your animals for a fantastic deal! At First I thought it would be fun to have the Cat and Dog photographed together but Then I heard some were bringing their kids! I have always wanted to get a family photo with All of us with our animals but since that may not happen here was my opportunity! Taking our indoor cat was interesting but she did amazingly well! Way better then I would have thought! When I took her out of the carrier she preferred to be snuggled in my sweater! HA!
Much to my surprise it was shocking to see such a small back drop! I could tell the photographer was disgusted with it as well!
Even to NOT have kids, he said, If he has 2 big dogs he also has a problem! None the less it was a stressful moment as my favorite pose turned out to be this one( though they were all looking) but he could not photo shop it enough to get everyone in the back drop. Luckily he had no appt. immediately following so we did another session!

Finally we got something that would at least work! YEAH! They should arrive in 5-9 days!
Next we dropped Jelena off To Kalahari
She was asked to go with a friend as there was something special going on she was extremely lucky to go for free! She went Friday night and came home Sunday morning! She had a wonderful time!
Adam and I enjoyed the Evening watching a movie rented called THE KITE RUNNER.
It was very good!

Kedric and Bill Enjoyed Sunday finishing up some painting and putting shelves up and spending time together while Adam and I enjoyed the day of shopping and Dinner @ Qdoba's
I had a great coupon, it was yummy!
So what did you do this weekend?

post signature

1 comment:

Tinsie said...

The Kite Runner is one of my favourite movies. The book is excellent too.