4/23/10

Faithful Friday

Each Week I get a wonderful message from ROGER THROWER in my Email! He always has an inspiring quote...It's amazing how God leads him. I know this message is great for everyone but it really speaks to me!
Thank you Jesus for being in control over my life!

Learning God's Rest

Let's talk about learning God's rest.
Have you ever thought about what makes a
successful life? Could it be a life anchored in a deep sense of peace, complete rest in your soul.

God gives rest to all who put their trust in Jesus.
Jesus says, Come to me all of you who are weary and heavy laden and I will give you rest.

Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

In other words, you find more rest the more you learn to trust in Jesus.

Would you like that kind of rest?
______________________________________________________
Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
Mathew 11:29
_____________________________________________________
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6


post signature

2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Soooo true.

Midlife Mom said...

Amen!!!

Never have had the fried green beans but anything dipped in a spicy ranch dressing just HAS to be yummy! BTW I am drooling!