6/4/10

Hello. Welcome to this week’s Friday 5’s! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!

1. When did you take time this week to play? Wednesday, had lunch with a friend

2. This past week, what would you have liked to rewind so you could experience it again? the end of the long holiday weekend, so I could have more time with my family!

3. What happened this week to give you pause? the last day of school, last moment of quietness

4. From what situation this week would you have liked to eject yourself? I don't think I recall any!

5. In what situation this week did you cede power to someone else? apparently my status on facebook, I have had more people tell me they appreciate them:)

Thanks for participating, and may your week move in super slow-mo!

post signature

3 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Sounds like a good week. I had lunch with a friend on Wednesday too.

Jodi said...

Hmmmm... the answer to #2 looks familiar! LOL

Midlife Mom said...

Great answers. Sounds like a good life to me!! :o) I liked the one #4 where you wouldn't want to eject yourself for any situation this week. Says a lot my friend!!

The blueberries and strawberries look sooooooooooooo good! I'm still buying mine at the grocery store as they aren't ready here yet. I do actually have a few strawberries growing in my garden, haven't had any there for years so don't know where they came from!!! My raspberries are doing well and I should have a lot of them this year, they are my favorite.

That YouTube at the restaurant was something else! lol! I don't think I would want to be sitting near those knives!!!! Were you there?

School gets out here on Friday and the grands are more then ready. With the sun out so late it's hard to get them to bed early enough so they kind of drag in the morning!

We leave for Tenn on Thursday but I am going to try to get a post going before I go. I have been really awful about posting. :o(