9/28/10

The Fall Tag



1. Do you like Starbucks? And are you a fan of their seasonal coffees?
Yes! I enjoy a Good Pumpkin Spice Latte

2. How do you decorate and prepare for Fall?
I hate to decorate, Fall is a nice and pretty time of year, my mom made me an arrangement I hang on the porch!

3. Will you participate in your college's homecoming activities?
I never did College...

4. What is your favorite Fall clothing item or accessory?
as of right now my new skinny jeans I just got after my weight loss!

5. What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid?
hmmm, not sure, nothing stands out!


6. Do you like Halloween/Horror movies? Do you have a favorite?
I used to when I was younger, no way anymore!

7. What is your favorite Fall activity?
seeing the changed leaves at the reservoir, peaceful walks!

8. What is your favorite Fall recipe?
Apple crisp, pumpkin rolls, caramel apples, doughnuts and cider

8 more quickie questions...


1. What movie coming out soon are you looking forward to seeing?
out of the league of movies these days!

2. What will you miss most about Summer?
the warmth, the sun, evening walks!

3. When do you start your holiday shopping?
The day after Christmas!

4. Favorite exercise/activity?
Walking and my 30 min Jillian Michaels Workouts!

5. Best book you've read lately?
no time for reading!

6. Do you make your bed every day?
Absolutely!

7. If you could choose a personal chef over a personal shopper, which would you choose?
A chef!

8. Which TV show are you most excited for this Fall?
BIGGEST LOOSER

post signature

2 comments:

Tinsie said...

Well done on the weight loss! I brought 2 kilos back from Cyprus that I need to lose urgently. Arghhh!

Midlife Mom said...

Great job on losing the weight! I am still working on it and have come down two sizes so far. Would like to come down one more but who knows???? Enjoyed reading your lists!! xoxox