9/18/10

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Don't Let the Sun Catch You Crying

Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!

Saturday 9: Don't Let the Sun Catch You Crying

1. When was the last time you cried? When my linoleum was being laid, wasn't too sure I really liked it!

2. If you could wake up tomorrow with a new talent, what would it be? Singing! That way I wouldn't scare myself;)

3. Who is someone (other than yourself) would you like to go back into your past and talk to and why? My Grandma- my moms mom...no particular reason, just would enjoy talking to her at my age now!

4. What is your favorite meal eating out? HMMM....Each and every day I DREAM of going to Olive Garden for the all you can eat pasta! I just don't feel my body has earned it quite yet!

5. Do you feel energized or drained by being in a group situation? If the answer is "it depends," on what does it depend? guess it depends on the topic and whats going on...

6. What word do you use far too frequently? WHATEVER!

7. What’s a word you’ve invented? (alternate question: What needs a word but doesn’t have one yet?) I turned my Dog Maddie into the nick name Matte' Latte' Milatte' she loves it and comes running;)

8. Pick out one of your favorite songs. Go to Song Facts and tell us about the song's history. This is way to easy for me....GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN:) Cyndi Lauper! I am an 80's girl!

9. What is your absolute favorite piece of furniture you have and why? Hmmm...I really love ALL my furniture, or I wouldn't have it! I guess I would say My high queen african bed...

post signature

1 comment:

Needled Mom said...

Great answers!!!! Now I have the tune in my mind!