9/7/10

Tackle It tuesday

lots of tackling going on here...This week I am starting to work on my kitchen re-do! Our dishwasher took a plunge and totally ruined my wood laminent floor I have had for only about 6 yrs! Insurance is going to cover that. Now I need to find a dishwasher yet and since we are now changing over to lenoleum instead I am seriously considering the counter tops as well!
But for now I am changing the color above the border from hunter green to Canoe which is a dark tan color...here is before...


In the midst of the change...
here is the after look... I got the Ivory creme color all picked out and that will be a next tackle for hubby since I am NOT a good painter...

next tackle is our much needed help on the deck! It needed to be stained as it has probly been a good 4 yrs...this is before...
hubby hard at work!
great job! He found this nice umbrella at a close by garage sale and now we have plenty of coziness!

what are you tackling today?

post signature

4 comments:

Needled Mom said...

The tan color looks great!!! The kitchen will seem so much brighter to you and I think the deck looks great too.

Haddock said...

Like the way the wall is done up. (with the frame of the door in wood)
Is that the big five ?

Shionge said...

What a great job there Tina...me? Eh...Eh *blush* I think I'll tackle my office drawer for now heheheheh....

The Downing 5 said...

I like the tan...if you just make a few changes in your kitchen (paint, floor & counters) it will look like a totally new kitchen.