9/13/10

Weekend Recap...

What a fun weekend!

Friday night Adam had his 1st away Football game he was playing in the band for...The Team actually won! Woohooo! Sorry I missed that! I was asked to go along to a Different schools class reunion with a friend Mindy! Below is a photo of her and her hubby! He was unable to go right away to the meet and greet night so she asked me to take his place! It was fun...I met alot of my other friends people...Plus I enjoyed some margaritas;)I was excited to see another class mate I went to school with in grade school that switched over and has been my facebook friend so it was wonderful to see her as well!
Kelly and I
Saturday I worked all day, Sunday I cleaned all day and my kitchen is still unusable hoping for that kitchen floor to come Tuesday and then put everything back on Wednesday! yippee!!!
post signature

No comments: