10/7/10

BIGGEST LOOSER!

My Weight Loss Journey Continues! I have been doing Some Jillian Michaels workouts from The Biggest Looser since February...It has been a struggle between Diet and exercise, but I am seeing positive results finally! I have lost 27 lbs and would be ever so happy to loose just 5 more! The Biggest Looser is an intense work out I been doing 2 times a day and wow! It works everything! love it!


So excited to go Jean shopping and that I can actually wear Junior Jeans! wooohooo! I have dropped so many sizes clothes shopping can be fun again:)


And my weight loss Journey continues...


post signature

3 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Congratulations....it is looking fabulous off of you too!!! Does that mean you get to eat cake next week for your birthday?

palmtreefanatic said...

hehehe, absolutely, I hope;)

Midlife Mom said...

WOOHOO!!!!! You look amazing!!!! Good job!!! I'm down three sizes but still have a ways to go. :o( You eat that piece of cake, you have earned it!!! xoxox