5/7/11

Saturday Happenings....


Saturday was a busy day altogether! I worked my butt off at work as we were REALLY busy, always a wonderful thing:) Then from there We went to the group home and celebrated Bills Sisters Birthday She is now 48! I took over a carrot cake as we all enjoyed that. It was a nice little gathering with my kiddos and hubby and my other sis n law her boy friend, my niece and mother n law and her boyfriend...
me with the birthday girl!:)


Saturday night we had a Safety Awards Dinner for my hubbys job!
This is where they are all recognized
for their hard efforts and having no accidents
for another year! They take us to MARCONI'S Restaurant! We get a choice of Prime Rib, steak, Lasagna or chicken Marsala. I always get the chicken Marsala... They have a appetizer buffet of mozzarella sticks and stuffed mushrooms, then you are served a salad and rolls... Then your meal...for dessert we are always given SPUMONI ice cream. I sat at a table of 5 in which nobody wanted theirs, so the joke every year is Give it to Tina!:)

SPUMONI Ice cream!
Shall I even say I ate them all and 3 more??? I hate waste! I had to roll myself home:) However it was a wonderful evening!

post signature

1 comment:

Needled Mom said...

I know that you worked so hard JUST so you could eat all of that ice cream!!!!

It sounds like it was a fun birthday celebration too.