7/21/11


Alligators eating junk food in the tub

1) When someone you know (or celebrities) get married, do you ever make bets on how long the marriage will last? It can be a real bet or just an unspoken thought to yourself. no

2) If you bought or were given a boat, what would you name it? Palmtreefanatic

3) If you got a paint-by-number kit and made your own masterpiece would you claim it as your own work or admit it was a paint-by-number piece of artwork? I guess it would depend on how well it turned out…

4) Today (July 21) is “National Junk Food Day.” What is your favorite junk food snack? I am a junkfood junkie
peanut M&M's, doritos, ice cream ,chocolate

5) I recently saw a late night TV commercial advertising pocket-size travel catheters. I found it quite disturbing and disgusting to see it in the middle of my late night TV watching. What commercial bothers you greatly?I hate all commercials

6) It seems like almost every movie anymore is available in 3-D. How do you feel about watching 3-D movies? Do you watch movies in 3-D when it’s possible?sure, but rarely get to see them!

7) I just went two weeks without a day off from work. Do you work toomuch? How many days have you worked in a row without a day off?

6

8) In Arkansas, it is illegal to keep alligators in bathtubs. What’s the oddest law you ever heard of? I don’t pay much attention to laws

9) If you owned a retail store, what would you do to discourage people from stealing from you? steal from me and get a police car ride for free:)

10) When someone you know is either getting married or having a baby and has created a store registry, do you buy them a gift straight off their registry, buy a gift card, or just go wild with your own gift ideas?sometimes I go crazy and get my own!

post signature

No comments: