9/14/11

ANOTHER FLAT???????

So I left work and went and picked up my 2 highschoolers from band practice along with Jelenas friend to take home. When I got her home not too far from my house I took us home. I had to head back to work to observe how to do a couple high fashion looks on a set of twins while Sandy is on vacation so I took Jelena back with me. As I was pulling out of the driveway, it did not sound good as it actually sounded flat. Jelena said you probly ran over something. So I got out and looked and all was fine, I should have looked closer! On my way to work, my van was warning me of a low tire! When I got to work I called AAA as it was hissing and in no time at all it went flat as a pancake! UGH of course I was thinking NOT AGAIN! This is the 2nd tire I have had to replace in the 5 months of owning the vehicle! NOT COOL!!!


So after they changed it this is the huge wedge of metal in it!!! So I was thinking where could this have happened??? It then dawned on me it had to be from the railroad tracks! I go over them daily and it looks like something found in them that got loosened! Disturbing since I have to have high end special ordered tires! All in All I called the dealership which I think they are beginning to know me by voice;) ordered me a new one in and finally got it on today! YEAH! The spare is good for a pinch but tired of people looking at me odd for driving so slow;) Ha! Lets hope my bad luck is done now!!!


post signature

2 comments:

Shionge said...

Oops!!! Hope it is ok now

Anonymous said...

Hi Palm Tree Fanatic,

Love your work on Palm Tree Fanatic! And I wanted to personally invite you to be one of the top product Advisors on ShopSquad, a free shopping advice website where shoppers and your readers can ask Advisors (i.e. you!) for advice.

If you recommend something that is purchased, from cookware to appliances to kitchen gadgets, you get a percentage of the sale. You're already sharing your expertise through your blog, so why not earn more money for it? You can also earn $5 for each of your readers who signs up.

Read our great press coverage (http://www.shopsquad.com/about?vsrc=fd921) or learn how ShopSquad works (http://www.shopsquad.com/howitworks?vsrc=fd921). When you're ready, sign up free at www.shopsquad.com.

Feel free to ask me any questions: marshall@shopsquad.com. Thanks!